the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Best protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for about two years now and it is the only protein powder I will use. My husband and I both use this for a meal replacement. We add fresh or frozen fruit, a little bit of peanut butter or plain yogurt and it is delicious. Easy on the stomach...no upset!

One of the best whey protein products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whey to go protein has perfect taste especially when combined with some milk. It dilutes perfectly and comes from a well known company with huge background in serious supplement making.

extremely nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very nice taste, i think that it suits all tastes

Terrible by itself

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Organic is good, but it tastes bad when mixed with water. Mixed with milk, it's pretty nice, tastes like a cold cocoa drink. I think I probably will try a different kind next time.

great tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say how effective this product is since this is the first time I am trying it, so I can only attest to the taste - the chocolate flavored one is the best protein shake I've ever tasted so far. I added it to soy milk with chia seeds, and no need to shake even, it blends so easily I only had to stir with a spoon.

This product is very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Has all I need, it is tasty and has good price.

One of the Best Protein without Harmful addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far its one of the best whey protein without any harsh additive & chemicals. The taste is delicious too.

Love This Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few months after trying various other brands. I really like this one. Tastes great, mixes well in water and has a good balance of other ingredients that complement the whey protein. I like the fact that their method of processing makes the amino acids more highly available to the body.

the best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i didnt use protein fir 10 years.and now i do. lactose 98% free and no sucralose. the best..

1 2 3