Absolutely has made a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

It took a week or two for the effectiveness to become obvious. I am always tapping my foot or fidgeting. I can't stop it. I also have a hard time focusing and staying on track. After a couple of weeks, the fidgeting stopped and I can tell a difference in my concentration too. Though I have not been to a doctor to see if I have adult ADD or ADHD, I'm fairly sure I do have it based on what I've read. This has helped me. Just to make sure, I stopped taking it for a month and went back on. I started tapping my foot again and found it hard to track. Got back on and right away noticed change. I think DMAE is worth trying.

For Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have read some interesting things about DMAE & it's effect on brain and cognition. I tried it about 2 yrs, ago & don't go a day without it, now. At wikipedia it is describes as having been studied for people w/ADD (which I have) & memory impairment. It is classed as a "nootropic". To quote, also from Wikipedia, "Nootropics (pronounced /noʊ.ɵˈtrɒpɨks/), also referred to as smart drugs, memory enhancers, and cognitive enhancers, are drugs, supplements, nutraceuticals, and functional foods that are purported to improve mental functions such as cognition, memory, intelligence, motivation, attention, and concentration." I also take, & have found Huperzine, Lecithin and DHA to be helpful, also. I have found this combination to be of tremendous help. I'm more high-functioning with this combo.

DMAE for depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been a life-saver for me. I've tried many things, many I can't take because it makes my heart pound. SAMe did that plus it made me feel even more deeply depressed by the second dose. DMAE made a difference immediately. The first day I already began to feel better; even my family noticed the difference in my mood. I would recommend trying DMAE if other things are not working for you.

Aging, intelligence, anxiety, mood, ADD, depression…

Posted by My-Reviews on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Normally found in our brains, DMAE has been shown to remarkably enhance brain function when used as a dietary supplement in clinical studies. Numerous scientific studies now show that DMAE can help: (1) Increase Acetylcholine levels and RNA levels in the brain; (2) Stimulate mental activity; (3) Increase attention span; (4) Increase alertness; (5) Increase intelligence (especially in children); (6) Increase energy levels;(7) Address anxiety; (8) Elevate mood in general......

Amazing Increase in Focus and Concentration

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has increased my focus and concentration three fold on the first day of taking 1 tablet and you don't get the cracked out crazy laser focus. It feels like a calm and nice focus. :) And you can never go wrong with Source Naturals. I've been testing different brands i.e. Jarrow, and Source Natural seems to consistently deliver high quality formulations. I usually take this first thing when I wake up and I can feel it kick it when I sit at my desk and start working.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the mind sharp. Works for us when taken on an empty stomach in the morning.

Helps with concentration and focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got an immediate mental boost from this. Since starting DMAE, at work I'm able to settle in, concentrate and focus, and just get in a zone. I'm more productive, and work goes faster. Great stuff!

DMAE

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the extra energy that I have on the days that I take DMAE.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent & Effective!

Posted by Nuray on October 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

DMAE is an amino acid found naturally in the brain and in fish. It is used to build choline, which is then turned into acetylcholine in the brain. Acetylcholine is a very important neurotransmitter that is involved in signal conduction in the brain and nervous system. It's also used in skin products to reduce signs of aging. DMAE is known to be useful for treating ADHD and alzheimers disease, improving memory and mood, increasing athletic performance,and increasing a sense of calm among other things. I decided to try it based on its nootropic effects (memory improvement). I have noticed an increase in overall awareness and it helps me study for tests. It isn't like coffee or other stimulants that can cause jitters or too much energy - it's more of a feeling of heightened concentration that has a certain calm to it. I've also noticed my skin is more hydrated (not as dry and itchy as it was before). I highly recommend trying this substance - it really clears up the brain fog for me. ❤️❤️❤️

Brain food

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

DMAE helps me to focus better in a fast paced world. Source Naturals DMAE is a great product at a great price. Ordering from iherb is always a pleasure. Fast service great prices.

1 2 3