Hard to say...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It took almost 3 weeks to travel 500 miles. Somehow iherb shipped to my old address, even though they already had my new one, and it had to go through forwarding. When I emailed and called, saying I need this supplement in order for my heart to work correctly and what would they suggest, I repeatedly got told to just wait and it would be forwarded. My heart. Yes. Not just a baby toe. But no one cared. I was given the email address of a supervisor, but he never responded. So I will not be ordering from iherb again, which is a shame because I've raved to so many people about their excellent customer service, but obviously something has changed drastically. Time and again they told me it was my fault that I didn't get the package, which I was ready to believe until I checked and saw that they already had my new address, and the system had messed up. They still deny it, rather than look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Honestly, no one even said they were sorry it happened or had the least concern for my welfare. I will shop on amazon.com from now on. All of these supplements are available there, and with Prime, I receive them in 2 days.

Save your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No effect what so ever and it tastes badly. Save your money.

Source Naturals, Gymnema Sylvestre, 450 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-02161)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase