found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a type2 diabetes. Its been hard to keep my blood glucose level low even with doctors prescription meds. After using this together, I found my glucose level stayed normal! Only used one a day after dinner with metformin and glipizide.

gymnema syvestre

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My blood sugars where really high, advised by a relative to try these. Two weeks on and im able to stay awake, which is a good sign took them with my medication from the doctors also found i could think clearly. Hopefully they will bring my colestrol levels down. Not noticed any side affects except feeling better and would recomend.

Hard to say...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It took almost 3 weeks to travel 500 miles. Somehow iherb shipped to my old address, even though they already had my new one, and it had to go through forwarding. When I emailed and called, saying I need this supplement in order for my heart to work correctly and what would they suggest, I repeatedly got told to just wait and it would be forwarded. My heart. Yes. Not just a baby toe. But no one cared. I was given the email address of a supervisor, but he never responded. So I will not be ordering from iherb again, which is a shame because I've raved to so many people about their excellent customer service, but obviously something has changed drastically. Time and again they told me it was my fault that I didn't get the package, which I was ready to believe until I checked and saw that they already had my new address, and the system had messed up. They still deny it, rather than look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again. Honestly, no one even said they were sorry it happened or had the least concern for my welfare. I will shop on amazon.com from now on. All of these supplements are available there, and with Prime, I receive them in 2 days.

Value for money. Very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product for two weeks, my diabetic type symptoms all gone. No more thirst, clear skin. Will recommend this product

Much appreciated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for about a week, along with Bitter Lemon, and the blood sugar has dropped significantly. More may come, as the effects of Gymnema are said to build up for a month's time. The quality of the product: Excellent. Thank you!

sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

along with exercise my blood sugar has averaged lower over the weeks i've taken these tabs... very good at this stage.

Quality of Gymnema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent with excellent results

Really helps to stabilize blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In combination with the South Beach Diet this product really helps me to stabilize my blood sugar.

source natural Gymnema sylvestre 450

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read that gymnema sylvestre is good for type 11 diabetes. I am trying it out to suppliment my oral diabetes medicine.

Apetite reduction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product for apetite balance

1 2 3 4