High Allicin

Posted by AllyAw on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

We all know how useful garlic is in our foods & it is an important supplement too! I used to buy garlic perls without realizing the active component is Allicin. Aged garlic doesnt have allicin and some brands have low allicin yield. This brand has a high allicin and considered good value in terms of price per quantity of allicin compared to the other brands! Good buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Good for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fine product for the immune system. This was prescribed by my doctor for building up my immune system. No after- taste

Great Value, Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

I check out the pricing on items from five different sources, before I order...and iHerb has the best odorless garlic product available that I have found! I compare price, units or mg of active ingredients, and I figure out how much per month...this really is my one and only garlic product! Thank You Source Naturals and iHerb!

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on March 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because it has the highest amount of allicin that i could find. 6000 mcg allicin ! allicin is garlic's main active component. this looks high quality product. i want to use it longer and i want to feel the garlic working inside of me lowering cholesterol levels,aiding with weigh control , and general good health, if i will buy this product again i will change to 5 stars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in hopes of lowering my cholesteral. I read that once daily garlic may help. This product has no after taste and is easy to use. MD

Source Naturals, Wellness, GarliCell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great source of Garlic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product, good price and good service thanks

Good Gar

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product lives up to its press

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2011 | Verified Purchase