Good product.

Posted by DaveJF on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

According to the zinc tally test, this product brought my zinc levels up to par in about a month.

Recommended Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended Thorne by my Naturapath, not being a vitamin Guru I can not give too many details - however they seem pretty good and the on line purchase and delivery is fantastic as these products are not available within Australia.

Better immune system, no more white spots on my nails & less white hairs

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are great. I had my zinc level tested and it showed I am low, after suffering from one flu after another and after 7 courses of antibiotics this Australian winter. In the past I would get the flu every 7 years and it would last 24-48 hours so this winter was extremely unusual for me. I also had white dots on my toe nails and more white hairs than usual, which I have read can be an indication of zinc deficiency. Since taking these (are not available in Australia and my naturapath recommended) my immune system is better I have been flu free, I have no white dots in my nails and much much less white hairs (none actually). Thank you so much iherb for supplying these to Australia!! I gave it 4 stars as they take time to work I have been taking these for more than a few months and my naturapath told double dose too.

It's been only a month now

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

but i think i can start feel the change

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

a bit pricey, but I guess the quality justifies the price.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

Easy on the stomach and starting to notice improved healing of wounds and eczema. Great product!

Thorne zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good size tablet, good dose, recommended by naturopath for ongoing immune support.

All good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

All good so far. My medical Dr recommended I specifically take Zinc Picolinate, which he claims is a better absorbed form of Zinc. Recommended as I have white spots on my nails. He does medical acupuncture and according to TCM this is a zinc deficiency...which in my opinion may or may not be true (I've been told so many different things!!). I've been on them for 2 weeks and have had no adverse effects. I have a very sensitive stomach (IBS, fodmaps etc) so that's good. So far (but not long enough yet) my nails seem exactly the same. No noticeable changes. But, Zinc plays a vital role in many functions so I'm certain it is beneficial overall.

Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to supplement my routine and feel it has served me well.

Good quality, a little pricy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, wish Thorne could drop their prices.

1 2 3