Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome! I have been using these for years and they are very effective. They are inexpensive enough that I can afford them without breaking my bank account and effective enough for me to consider them my best kept beauty secret! I only hope they stay affordable and accessible!

really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

All the time i am buying korean undereye patches, but once i tried these i love it.. you can put them for longer as you can.. the efect is really nice!! Recomended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love those patches. They are sooooo moisturizing. I have extremly sensitive and dry undereye area and these are perfect for me. They are amazing for long flights.

Good deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Two sets for your eyes and good for puffiness as well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

like water

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can actually feel my under eye aria well hydrated after using these patches. Definetly will bye regular size.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love it it make my eyes refreshing

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it

¡Muy buenos!

Posted by martaekos on March 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ideales para guardar en la nevera y colocártelos fresquitos para descongestionar la zona de las bolsas. ¡Compro y re-compro!

Perfect item

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I only had some wrinkles because of dryness, but these patches practically removed them, so I will keep purchasing them and being more constant with moisturizing.

1 2 3 4