Very good

Posted by happydays on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely sweet vanilla taste. Use this a lot in greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, cappucino etc..

Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .

Great in carbonated water!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this and the root beer together to make a carbonated root beer cream soda.

Very sweet!

Posted by holahola on March 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this one. Very sweet, but if you use too much of it it becomes waaay to sweet and tastes a littebit "fake" and unnatural vanilla. You can taste it is made from stevia, but not if you dont use too much. It's great in smoothie, candymaking and tea.

good taste

Posted by CIPRIAN on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, and is effective. is not super sweet, add just a few drops.

Not bad (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on April 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

But english toffee takes the tops in this series. NOnetheless, i would recommend both this and english toffee if you're looking for a little extra boost to your daily java/tea PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt!

Vanilla Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious. I love it with mineral water, 5-8 drops makes it taste just like creaming soda. Yum! Will buy again.

A little is better

Posted by Silent Space on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I do not like stevia basically but I understand I need to add a little of it in other sweeteners so that I get the level of sweetness I want without the sickening and overpowering taste of one particular sweetener. For a cup of coffee I recommend 3 to 5 drops at most and sweeten it with other sweetener. Otherwise you will be overpowered by the metallic taste of stevia. Type "H A N 1 0 2 1" for 5 percent off your current and future orders.

This product is easy to use and good sweatnes

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy to use and good sweatnes

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste especially with smoothies.