Good and no Glycerin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very important is that this tooth gel DOES NOT contain Glycerin, which is an ingredient in most toothpaste and gels. Glycerin can interfere with strengthening your teeth, and it layers your tooth in a sticky film that keeps the minerals in your saliva from interacting with your enamel to strengthen it. And my child likes using this gel.

safe to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

bought this one after reading some review. the major concern is "safe to swallow" as my kids sometimes like(!) to swallow toothpaste. the taste is ok with my kids. it's colorless so u have to teach the kids how to apply the suitable amount (as they may not see it on the toothbrush!). will continue to buy it!

Tasty tooth gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will order again

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my daughter didn't like the taste at first but now she loves it. the teeth brushing time is a reward time for her.

Kid friendly

Posted by chooachoo on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves this toothpaste in place of her conventional toothpaste. I have been having difficulties transitioning my daughter to flouride-free toothpaste and she has been rejecting most other brands because of flavor. Now she enjoys using this toothpaste.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

My Son Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only toothpaste he is not complaining

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brushing my toddlers teeth was a hassle with fluoride because I had to do it myself to ensure a good clean and limit how much was used. Now I just put a good amount on the toothbrush and let my toddler brush her teeth by herself! She gets more practice and taste good and not so much drama

Great taste for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 6 year old and she loves this toothpaste. Nice taste, no nasties and the addition of xylitol means it's great for tooth health.

My son loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different taste and brand for my little son. So far, it is the only one that he likes! He addicted to it.