Life saver

Posted by VRoseWall on January 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

My children both struggle with coughing without being sick or asthmatic, especially during nighttime. They often cough themselves awake, and then they wont sleep. This nifty little cough syrup helps them fall asleep quickly, sleep without coughing or slime and they always wake up refreshed. I read something about melantonin being hazardous to children, and it leaves them in a drugged state in the morning. This is nonsense. Melantonin is a natural hormone and whatever that is too much the body breaks down. When we run out once, my children had no problem falling asleep by themselves, this is NOT addictive.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 4 years son hates other natural syrups, but this one he drinks without complaining. He sleeps very well after taking it and it noticeably reduces mucus.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it and it's a super health boost

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for 3 nights and she is sleeping very well.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natural and mild for baby so don't expect it to stop immediately but gradually

Product Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

เป็นสินค้าที่ดี รสชาติเยี่ยม เหมาะกับเด็ก

My 3rd purchase

Posted by serenechew on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a more natural cough remedy for my kids and stumbled upon this. Haven't looked back since! Helps my 4 and 5 year old with their night time cough. I find it works especially well if they take some warm water afterwards.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

It hasn't good taste. It didn't cause sleep although it contains melatonin

Calm nighttime

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter is 4. She often has issues with night mucus. She could not sleep and very often she is throwing up during the night because of irritation. With Zarbee's she is calm for half of night and she is not throwing up. That is big thing for us.