Life saver

Posted by VRoseWall on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My children both struggle with coughing without being sick or asthmatic, especially during nighttime. They often cough themselves awake, and then they wont sleep. This nifty little cough syrup helps them fall asleep quickly, sleep without coughing or slime and they always wake up refreshed. I read something about melantonin being hazardous to children, and it leaves them in a drugged state in the morning. This is nonsense. Melantonin is a natural hormone and whatever that is too much the body breaks down. When we run out once, my children had no problem falling asleep by themselves, this is NOT addictive.

It helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 4 years son hates other natural syrups, but this one he drinks without complaining. He sleeps very well after taking it and it noticeably reduces mucus.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for 3 nights and she is sleeping very well.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Natural and mild for baby so don't expect it to stop immediately but gradually

Product Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

เป็นสินค้าที่ดี รสชาติเยี่ยม เหมาะกับเด็ก

My 3rd purchase

Posted by serenechew on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a more natural cough remedy for my kids and stumbled upon this. Haven't looked back since! Helps my 4 and 5 year old with their night time cough. I find it works especially well if they take some warm water afterwards.

Calm nighttime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter is 4. She often has issues with night mucus. She could not sleep and very often she is throwing up during the night because of irritation. With Zarbee's she is calm for half of night and she is not throwing up. That is big thing for us.