GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This product makes my hair feel soft. I bought it to see if it would help my hair grow thicker and stronger. I’ve only used it twice and only time will tell.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Great conditioner spray. Relatively large quantity, pleasant smell, soft to the touch. Detangles immediately and makes hair moist and soft. Fast Shipping. recommended!

fc13b7fb-da00-4441-a476-0c9843c33e39
Shekopagi
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Really great love it i feel it working. Definitely recommend it to everyone and will repurchase

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I like it.. smells good and soften my hair it moisturizes as well

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Soft and bouncy hair after spraying. Smell good. Will repurchase.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Nice packing

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

High quality and size . A-lot of benefit. Good for hair

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Easy to apply good amount good scent I use after I take a shower

chiizzz
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this as an out bath treatment. I don't like my hands to be sticky, so I've been trying out various spray types. Hair is thin and tangles easily. The scalp is sensitive skin. This product is: Fragrance: Sweet Feeling of use: Smooth Size: A little large It contains biotin, so I expect it to be effective.

7a1cd566-4b77-4b6d-b798-6163a047dfb6
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's smooth and comfortable to use, and the scent isn't too strong, making it easy to use. It's not sticky when used before the dryer, so it gives a fluffy finish. It looks like it's good for the scalp, so I'm looking forward to seeing the effect.