GBP

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2429895 on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Drink it every morning

Posted by Reviewer1331672 on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

life saving product seriously.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Effective and sugar-free

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

Better Than Gattorade

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2234145 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

Good Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with water retention.

Life Saver!

Posted by Abrielle on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in desert so staying hydrated can be a challenge. These packets really help prevent cramps in muscles etc, when I am out hiking. Tastes good, dissolves fast. I use less water because I like stronger taste

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

Yum

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, not too sweet and perfect for Keto/low carb diets to keep up hydrated. Love it!