Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just got this shampoo and it smells so good! I really love smell of cocoa I couldn't wait for using it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair smells so nice. And smell is long lasting! Everybody asking me where I bought this. :) Thanks a lot for this product. xoxo I love it. :)

Didn't like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes but it really dried my hair from the very first use, so I stopped using it after. Also, it contains sodium coco sulfate (doesn't say so on the site, but it does on the bottle) and that is really irritating for the scalp, being the little brother of SLS.

good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo leaves my fine wavy hair supple and shiny. I take away one star for the perfume that doesn't seem very natural to me and the amodimethicone which is silicon-based, not water-soluble and may therefore cause build-ups, leaving the hair difficult to be conditioned by natural oils. I use it anyway and remove build-ups with another shampoo before I condition the hair.

Good for Scalp! Great Product!

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural based ingredient hair shampoo formulated for dry hair. It does not contain any lauryl or laureth sulfates. It is a gentle cleanser that did not dry out my naturally dry hair. The fragrance was nice and not overpowering.

Makes my hair really dry

Posted by azrael on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this shampoo after reading the reviews but found it disappointing. It felt like it was stripping my hair of all moisture and left it dry and frizzy.

Great Feeling, Does Not Strip Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo cleans so well and it has a nice lather. The lather isn't too harsh, and it even feels soft while you are washing. The result does not give the squeaky clean feeling, which is not something I want in my hair. It smells great, too!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this one for a few weeks now. I'm very happy with it. Smells lovely, but does not stick to the hair for long (I like that). I have been using it with the Coconut Milk conditioner from Alba aswell, and I love my hair! I have had problems with a dry scalp, but with this it is all gone! Very good!!

Cocoa

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely cocoa scent and good lather.

My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I adore this shampoo. I have color treated, thin and fine hair, mid-length, and wavy. It tends toward "fuzziness" without the right products. I sometimes go to another shampoo but always see a difference when I come back to this. It really does help keep from stripping color and adds a little smoothness without flattening/stringiness. Be aware that it is sudsy but not to the degree of a lot of shampoos that strip your hair. Add more water (not more shampoo) to get more suds. The smell is very nice and neutral; it doesn't have the weird undertone that some of the other "green" shampoos have. I get crabby when I run out.....

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Truly effective products. Pleasant smell. I'd like it very much.

1 2 3 4