GBP

The best all-in-one daily multi, plus gluten-free

Posted by Reviewer1991495 on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best all in one multivitamin, one scoop in juice or a shake and you are good to go all day. If you have gluten sensitivities in your home like we do, it's tough to get good products, because the food industry puts either wheat or barely malt in everything ("natural flavors" usually include barley malt, a hidden source of gluten in food!) because it's a cheap thickening additive. This product makes it possible for everyone in our family to get an excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement every morning.

should have tried this ages ago

Posted by burdypie on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my Dad's sleep problems: inability to get his head down,far less calls to bathroom, and getting to sleep.My nights also much improved, right from the first day we were on it.Easier for those with swallowing problems,resistance to taking even more tablets and a most acceptable flavour, taste wise.I'm very impressed with this array of nutrients and their effect.I'm sure other benefits will appear the longer we are on Nutritech, but wanted to report the BIG sleep news.

Review for All One Rice Base Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Posted by Reviewer2498023 on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was referred to this product by my chiropractor and it's the only product I've been able to take without digestive upset. I love it and it tastes good too!

Excellent Multi for Men!

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

All One Vegan

Posted by Reviewer1081513 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste chalky unless mixed only with water-blends easily-fills out very quckly-drink immediately!

Too much of some vitamins is dangerous

Posted by 4832793084944219705 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I began using this vitamin as of yesterday mainly because it is powder and so I can mix it with my daily shake and I will not need to swallow huge tablets. However I take this product with great care because there are too much vitamin A, E and D2 in this. Too much vitamin A and E can be harmful for the body (especially E can cause cancer). There is way too much vitamin D2 in this powder however vitamin D2 is not bio available orally and it must be gained through sun exposure. And interestingly there is no vitamin D3, which is exactly the one you will need to amplify your bone and muscle density!

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Aug 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1976569 on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I try to eat a very healthy diet but know that our foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. This supplement provides me with the peace of mind knowing that I'm providing my body with the nourishment it needs. I can really tell the difference in the way I feel when I run out of this.

edburst29

Posted by Reviewer1304607 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Am very happy with the product. I feel better than I have for many weeks.

Great Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2338923 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a superb multiple vitamin and mineral powder. I have been taking it for years. It's great for anyone, but especially those who have difficulty swallowing pills. You would have to take several pills in order to get the benefits in one serving of this powder formula.

1 2