Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains 70% organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are not more than 10% by weight either. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, I was expecting sweet and sour taste for its berry favour. It turns out to be just sweet only. This is not an is sue as you can easily mix with it with sour fruit powder like acai or acerola cherry to get a truly sweet and sour berry favour! Check out my page for more reviews!

Awesome Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This superfood is a great value. Great ingredients, mixes well and taste delicious. Nice to see it come in a super size. been using this brand for a couple of years now and would recommend.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used it, I didn't like the taste, but after a few more tries, it went down better. Has a really sweet taste, I added banana and a grated apple to mine.I do feel it gives me more energy and makes me feel safe in the knowing that I got my daily amounts of fruit and veg in one easy drink.

Amazing Grass, Berry Flavour Superfood Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavour and easy of use to add to green smoothies made with vege juices.

Tasty berry superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a new product, just taken twice. However nice flavour, very good price.

ITS VERYY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's an excellent product, you see it's quality,

As expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great green supplement, good flavor when added to a smoothie or other beverage. It would be a bit tough to drink in just water for me, to each their own however. Fast shipping, great price and product as expected.

My mom love this product very much >,<

Posted by ikkyusocool on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom take this product every day in the morning, mixed with soy milk or fruit juice.

I drink his every day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have it with my smoothies every single day and I love it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best greens I've used!

1 2 3 4