GBP

A really lovely product for the delicate eye area

Posted by Reviewer2094888 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We expect 'miracles' because we are promised 'miracles', but realistically this product is as good as any I have tried. I wanted something that didn't feel sticky or stiff around my eye area, and this is it; something that felt nourishing, but not oily, and this is it. It's cruelty free and harsh chemical free and that's more important to me than paying top dollar for something that 'promises', but really doesn't work any better than this product. I love it and have ordered it for my sister.

Good Serum, from Chile

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the serum for along 2 weeks. Its feels very soft, light, delicate to my eye area skin. I would put it 5 stars but I will prefer it will be a little bit more oily, just because my eye area is quite dry. But it is working excelent!

Good serum

Posted by 5056859310681512835 on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good serum easily absorbed and not sticky nor oily. Pleasant and mild smell.

Great staff

Posted by Reviewer1905075 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This serum smoothed small wrinkles and the skin looks moistened. It soaks quickly and is suitable for using as a base before make up. Do not see the breitening of dark cirles under eyes, as it is said in its description.

Posted by 5259363958395472932 on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good but not the best

an useless serum

Posted by sabama on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This serum doesn´t moisturize the skin at all. After applaying it is instantly absorbed not giving any moistening or refreshing. I had been using it for several months, hoping for a remote improvment of thin lines around my eyes (I am 35 years old), but unfortunately, that had not occured.

Good

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good thing. I use it as creme. For me it's a great eye-creme for every day.

Very nice

Posted by 5196787565868742267 on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helped me with those terrible dark circles i had.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using it for 3 weeks now, but can't see real difference. Serum feels light, absorbs fast. I think I'll give it a chance.

Good eye serum

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You don't have to apply a lot of product, it's refreshing and you don't have to wait too long before you put on make-up. I like it.