GBP

Hulot's treats

Posted by Reviewer1704114 on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hulot our standard poodle (12yrs old) really likes these and they improve his ability to play like he used to when younger.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a large bag! Although my dogs don't have health issues, I am very pleased to give them half a stick each (they weigh 20 lbs) as a treat each day. I see this as preventative - and I like the ingredients, quite pure and good quality. Beware some of their other products - I think the chicken and maybe some of the others have wheat and sugarry stuff in it - not good for dogs.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

I can see some improvement....

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old Sheperd loves them. But they only have 500mg of Glucosamine & 250mg of Condroitin in them. There is this other product from iHerb I am seriously considering instead. This one has 1.1 g of Glucosamine & 1.2 g of Condroitin in them. Thank you iHerb for the limet less information, you make available to us. I am able to research in dept on any health subject. This time, my best friend's health. My dog is very big & weighs 115 lb. He is in good health except for his hip's, which he is favoring lately. This product here is a definate "Yum" for him, but considering his size I find it more cost & health affective to change.

Ark Naturals Sea Mobility Joint Resuce

Posted by Reviewer2193500 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have an 8 year old and 10 year old Cocker Spaniels and since I have been using this product I have found that they both seem to have more energy and are more puppy like. Great product.

Good bribes - no bad smell

Posted by Reviewer1304754 on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tear these treats into little pieces to reward my dogs when I'm clipping their nails. No mess, no bad smell and the dogs love them. They lie still just waiting for the next little piece of their favorite treat!

Ark Naturals, "Sea Mobility" Joint Rescue, Venison Jerky, 9 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2668958 on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My three small dogs go nuts for these beneficial treats! Even my 15 year old Maltese who hardly even eats treats anymore loves these. They uses to like the Zukes Joint Action treats, but these are now number 1. I really appreciate the great service and pricing from iHerb.com

My dog loved them

Posted by Reviewer2227569 on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My very picky Yorkshire Terrier loved them -- I cut the strips in two (she's very small)and I like that the ingredients are from the US.

Popular Treat with my GSD!

Posted by Reviewer3293450 on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been a healthy and popular treat with my GSD who has food allergies. Highly recommended!

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Wheter he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

1 2 3