Safe ingredients, no lather

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Safe ingredients. I needed a lot of small amounts to keep it foaming. Be aware Attitude bottles can leak during transport. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

perfect 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice products for little ones the foam is great and smell delicious I love the fact it is natural and safe because my kids in the bath always end up with some in their month and eyes. I have to admit I also use it as a make up remover and it is great! I would love to get one free of fragrance also. even though the fragrance in this one is natural.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Goog smell ,needs small amount .

Pretty good - smells nice

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! This family of products reduces the amount of chemicals your family will be exposed to and therefore I don't hesitate to give it a good review. It smells nice and makes your kids smell good, but it doesn't create a whole lot of suds. I wish it was a little better that way. About the same as Healthy Times body wash, except I think this has fewer chemicals.

good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good!!

New favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The pump gives a nice foam which is easy to apply without the risk of overuse. It has a lovely scent, but it is really light and not too much. Makes the hair soft and easy to detangle.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for my baby. Now her hair is not frizzy any more.

냄새가 그닥..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

정확하게 어땠는지 기억이 잘 안나지만, 재구매의사는 없었다는 강렬한 기억만 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 돈이 아까워서 끝까지 쓰기는 했는데, 음.. 뭐랄까 약간 퐁퐁같은 느낌? 비누 거품의 느낌도 거칠고 냄새도 다른 제품에 비해 별로구요.. 얼스마마같은 경우 향도 좋은데..

Gets Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a low suds great cleaner. The odor is low which doesn't make you feel very clean.

nice but...

Posted by lokcat on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the soap itself is good. It cleans yet not drying hair & skin. Convenient to use coz you can get beautiful lather with one pump. BUT, when I decided to buy another bottle after I used up my first one, the price is DOUBLED! I think it's too high in this sense. I will find substitute from iherb.