excellent tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

An excellent tonic. What you need for my oily skin. Does not shine, the skin more healthy. The only negative - a sharp odor.

Yulia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Make note: it makes your skin feel hot (like burns). And your eyes area can burn a little. Anyway it cleanses your skin a lot (very nice for oily skin).

Natural Herbal Facial Astringent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like it so far. Just started using it so I'll edit this review when I see some results :)

Seems alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help with my oily face and so far I've noticed less oil but it does have a strong sweet fragrance. So if you don't like sweet smells don't use it.

She loves it

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey products always go over spectacularly here, and this one is no exception.

Great !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best facial toner on the market. Keeps my face smooth and stops the shine on my face. Great for acne sufferers.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Superb toner for oily skin. After trying so many brands of toner, this is the best. BOth quality and $$.

Greatness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything within a 10 year period and no satisfaction. My acne is almost gone in a 2 week period!!!! Even my old scars are disappearing.. I will always buy this product.. P.S. Use three times a day

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect toner for oily/combination skin. It's soothing, refreshing and not drying at all, has a very light pleasant scent. Highly recommended!

New Jersey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the product and cleared up my skin

1 2 3 4