GBP

Too greasy

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although is says it's for all hair types, this product is extremely heavy and greasy - more like mayonaise. I wouldn't recommend for anything but very dry hair.

Changed formula, drying!! Don't buy!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jul 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years and it was perfect! Not any more. Very drying!!!

shiny and smooth

Posted by Reviewer3185964 on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm ultra sensitive to additives in many personal care products. Aubrey, in general, is great in that respect, no parabens, no silicone smoothers, no perfumes. The Rosa Mosqueta conditioner leaves my hair shiny, smooth, with a light clean fragrance.

Conditioner Review

Posted by Reviewer1038043 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was a sample you sent with the Zia order and I tried it and loved it. It really nourishes my hair in the dry climate I live in. Will continue to use.

Aubrey Organics, Nourishing Conditioner, Rosa Mosqueta

Posted by apples4 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Покупала свекрови. Ей понравился.

Way too thick

Posted by Reviewer2537702 on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you have shorter hair this might be ok, but with longer hait it's darn near impossible to use. It's way too thick it feels like I'm wrestling my fine, long hair rather than conditioning it. Was difficult to rinse out easily. Ended up tossing it out after it sat unused for about a year. :(

leaves hair so soft ...

Posted by Reviewer1052441 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This products does not smell so good BUT you can feel its moisturizers penetrate the hair shaft on contact. So soothing and smoothing. I love this stuff :)

great conditioner from Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used other Aubrey conditioners which I didn't care for, but this one is the best for my gray (and long) hair. I would recommend it highly.

Remedy for dry damaged hair *****

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to have very sensitive scalp and dry damaged hair though, after having this conditioner... no fuss! My shoulder is clean and my hair is in ideal condition. The best use is to apply and leave for few minutes then to rinse by mild warm water. For emergency treatment after the sun or breach etc, it is also great to mix with a drop of olive oil to apply and wrap by cling film (from kitchen!) to leave for minutes then to rinse... it's an instant damaged hair revival! Better than normal oil pack, because it won't be greasy and sweet scent will remain slightly.

My favorite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1667957 on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have never used a conditioner that is better at detangling than this. The ingredients are all good, and the fragrance is very pleasing.