GBP

Great products!

Posted by Reviewer1068806 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly reccommended! I have very sensitive skin, adult acne, rosecea, irritations from chemicals, etc. The facial cleansing lotion cleansed my face without stripping it and left it feeling smooth and soft. The facial toner was gentle and soothing. The moisturizing lotion moisturized without leaving a greasy feel and did not break my face out! My pores are shrinking and I don't have to wear makeup now! The sensitive skin line is a lifesaver!I will always use this!

Not too shabby

Posted by Reviewer2856874 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This set is perfect for trying a new product. It works really well at cleansing and moisturizing with out irritating my sensitive skin. Many products say dermatologist approved and Im still left with dry redness all over my face but not with aubrey organics. My only complaint is that I need exfoliation that this doesnt provide but not many products do unless stated. It has a very creamy texture with a fresh smell of lemon. Id recomend giving it a try.

crème super

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kit très pratique pour tester, peu cher, alors que la crème est de grande contenance (30 ml, soit un format crème classique en France!) Très bonne gamme naturelle basique, pour peau sensible/mixte.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2549965 on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

fantastic product for sensitive-comb.oily skin. Especially the daily cream, its make my skin matte, absolutly non greasy. I will try the orignal size.

sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2468892 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

exelent for the skin

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2234084 on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I loved the facial cleansing lotion and the moisturizer. The toner and mask were just ok. I purchased this for taking on a trip and they were the perfect size.

Very good products

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love Aubrey Organics

Product review

Posted by Reviewer2883043 on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent products

Aubrey Organics, Sensitive Skin, Travel Set

Posted by Reviewer1921482 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for traveling and it has all I use. Great price too.

Nice as a present

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice little set in a chiffon bag so making a perfect present. Good price as well. As it's for a present I haven't tried the contents so can't comment if they are good or not.

1 2 3 4