GBP

nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Apr 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Estee Lauder products for years but I want to use more natural skin care products. I was overwhelmed by all the choices. I have purchased a body wash from this company that I like and thought I would try the moisturizer. I like it a lot. It isn't heavy and absorbs quickly into the skin. The downside for me will be in the winter when I will need a stronger moisturizer due to the severe winters here in northern Illinois. But for the summer I like this product for my 50+ age skin.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer3353605 on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream is the best I have experienced of its type. It has a beautiful fragrance and is readily absorbed. More importantly it provides a flattering gloss and is compatible with makeup.

Nasty

Posted by Reviewer1335758 on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

strong offensive smell, which seems very un-natural. had to give away.

I really wanted this to work...

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been so happy with other products from Avalon, and hoped this would be a good cream for me. Not so! I had a very strong allergic reaction! My skin burned and was tomatored and soooo sore, for hours after the application. It's supposedly made for sensitive skin, but it was extremely painful and gave me a longlasting rash.... Be careful the first time you try this if you have sensitive skin...

Nice, nice baby...

Posted by Reviewer2598294 on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely texture - good basic product for general moisturising - drier skin may need something heavier.

Love this moisturizer!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for years and will continue to do so. Natural and chemical free always wins in my book and they are really effective!

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1980610 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this moisturizer for years and can't imagine changing.

dissappointing

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Someone had said this was `heavily scented` and I thought I would actually enjoy the strong Lavender scent. But what I found was the Lavender scent is very chemical/ fake smelling, like what I would imagine a lavender detergent to smell like. As a cream it`s just average.

Cream went for my very sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1663297 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good moisturizing

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1142361 on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A favorite! Been looking for a good under make-up moisturizer and for daily use and Ive found it! Feels so frsh on skin and smells wonderful.