Help

Revitalizing Eye Gel, Avalon Organics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it because it burns whenever I use it on my eyelids.

Woohoo, I found my holy grail eye gel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Singapore Non-sticky, moisturizes well and tones down my dark eye rings. It doesn't give me milia seeds as well. If you are living in a humid country like Singapore, give this a try!

Great Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle eye cream. Some wrote that it stung after they put it on their eye lid. I do not recommend putting product on eye lid, but rather put a drop on tip of your ring finger, sharing it with the other finger. Gently dot the product around the outside of eyelid and underneath on the dark circles. Do not wipe or rub in; just dot the product and allow it to dry by itself. I have noticed a decrease in the crows feet and dark circles after a few weeks.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good works

Great for eye puffiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a couple years now. I wouldn't say it has long lasting effects, nor is it a moisturizer, but it does help with puffiness and hydrates the eyes for temporal reduction of fine lines. I pat it onto my whole eye area and have never had any problems with stinging or burning. Nice product for the price. It helps.

Eye Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The gel burns whenever I use it and it's not reduces puffiness. But it is easily absorbed.

AVOID

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't really have sensitive skin but when I used this my eye area turned red and blotchy and it BURNED. I tired one more time and the same thing happened! I asked my husband to give it a go cos I'm evil like that and it happened to him to!! Horrible!

very dissatisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

after 3 months Gel turned into water. not standing in the sun very dissatisfied

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient, good composition, no bad parfume a really good product, even for old dark circles

Great