GB

4.5
Based on 4,598 Ratings
3,147
Posted on May 4, 2022

Just wanna share that this is lit! I have allergies and my skin irritates easily with food I ate or if I used products that isn’t good for me. So this cream helped me a lot also with rashes after menstruation. Also I kinda like the smell coz it’s not strong. Overall I love this product. 🥰

2507d375-5d1c-4f57-8d17-64e268009088
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been using steroid creams and ointments for over a period of time due to my dermatitis. It is not safe and can be very irritating. I am glad that I found this 1% hydrocortisone from Aveeno. This is a life saver especially on those nights that I couldn’t sleep because of itchiness. My husband even used this safely on his face for some product-related irritation. It effecively relieved irritation and redness. It decreases itching. Safer than any stronger steroids I guess. Will definitely repurchase. Aveeno is a trusted skin brand.

080b4700-1c18-4561-987d-f4d4655215ac
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
5,791

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

good quality. it actually help with my psoriasis flare. composition is hydrocortisone with oats which you would feel that your skin is relaxed and being cared of. size is reasonable also no need to buy multiple tubes during flares. unscented smell which is nice. this will definitely be part of my routine during flares😊

32f7eab7-00b9-4018-9e75-9dd5e02eb9bd
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

nice quality and a perfect size, doesn't have any bad smell, the product work perfect well, the package was well pack, I love this product because it does it job, I like the product because is good for itchy skin, and it makes u feel good , is a nice product

35c665a6-59dc-4c5a-8533-7d2febe544be
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I got this as I use hydrocortisone on itchy spots, bad acne spots or if I get reactions to anything - I like to have some on hand. I loved the fact that this would have the oatmeal in it and I’ve used it a lot since getting it, it really works. It soothes any itch or irritation within 10-15 mins for me :) I definitely will be repurchasing from now on.

f5cb5da6-324f-4d44-a106-796960408e97
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

when you don't want to use steroid creams. It doesn't have exactly the same effect as prescription ointments and won't do much if your itchiness due to dermatitis is severe, but it will ease the uncomfortable feeling. I tend to use this when I sense a possible flare up, in those beginning stages of dryness and itchiness. I like the ingredient list, I feel it's better than some other similar products (contains aloe and oat extract, oil and flour which is great for dermatitis as it soothes and calms my skin). Its easy to apply and moisturizes skin. Smell is slightly medicinal but nothing too horrible. Great product for everyday care of itchy patches.

I needed to take care of my skin which gets irritated by many things , specially cleaning household materials and dust 😷.. this cream seems to be a good quality one , It has noe smell of any added perfumes .. It might be in little size packages as shown in picture but I will accept it for its obvious benefits .

164f32c9-2ef4-4677-811b-ed639640d01d
2bc9ed69-52ae-4d82-9498-707cb8542ddd
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

No strong unpleasant scent. Use as a hand cream. Quality is superb, texture doesn’t leave the hands feeling greasy. Travel size, packaging just nice for a family of 4. Suitable for all ages from young to old. It’s simple, moisturizing that’s great for sensitive skin. Use in tropical environment with constant air conditioning.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It doesn’t has any smell but literally work for my skin really well, sometimes due to mosquitoes bite or even allergic. Come with travel size which easy to carry around with simply package. You just need to use it 2 times in a day and give it like 2 or 3 days for best result! Good luck 😊