wipe's texture is hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited to finally find baby wipes that I can use on my baby's face but when I received this I as very disappointed because the wipes have hard texture . A damp paper towel is softer compared to these . It should have been softer since one of the uses is for the face .

Great, but hard to get out of the package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really loved these wipes. They are nice and thick, gentle on baby's bottom, and don't have any harsh chemicals or scents. However, they never came nicely out of the package. I'd end up tearing them or one would come out and I'd have to fish around for another one. Still good wipes.

Thick, great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these. Wish they hadn't changed the packaging! They don't close and dry out :(

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These wipes are a really good value for a 100-pack. They don't have a strong scent, and they are thick enough to get the dirtiest of jobs done well.

Good baby wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, no scent. Thick cloths. Just a good simple baby wipe.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some pieces maybe too dry, however overall good to use for my baby!

Very good baby wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the best baby wipes sold in iHerb in my opinion. I buy them regularly.

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients and gentle on the skin.

Multipurpose!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am chronically ill and I don't manage to shower as often as I want and these are amazing to "wipe me down " 🙈 I am very sensitive to a lot of things but not these! I also use them to clean my cats if they get messy and wipe their paws when they come in after walks 😊

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to open and close, I appreciate without fragrance. I also use it for my dogs sensitive paws.

1 2 3