Bach Rock Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Adds courage.

It helps with anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Anxiety is caused by fear. This product helps with this kind of emotion. I even gave it to a friend of mine who had just had a panick attack on Christmas day, and after that she was able to calm down and enjoy the rest of the day.

Used for dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for my fearful dog (combination of Aspen, Mimulus, Rock Rose), heavily diluted in his water, food, and rubbed on his skin. The combination brought his fears down just a bit - enough for me to have more success training him to cope. Still working hard with him and will order again when our bottles dry up.

it's helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's helpful

Anti-Anxiety remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find this very helpful in relieving anxiety and nervous issues. If you already take a low dose of Xanax for anxiety, this can be an alternative. I find it works, but it has to build up in your system; not as quick as a drug. It seems to help me not to take some many pills.

Bach's Flower Essences - what a surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to use these for problem cats that I have fostered, and the results are amazing and effective. They have saved lives. Animals respond really well to these essences. Even I have taken them at times and find them helpful on me!

So far, seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this much, but I like the taste of it in water, and I think it will help.