GBP

Best baby oil I've tried

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

High quality baby oil with a very calming light herbal scent. Luxurious glass bottle with pump dispenser. Oil absorbs well on baby's skin and he smells delicious! Scent lingers on. My baby loves it and I use it as an massage oil on him too! Assured with the pure and natural ingredients. After trying this, I will not bother with baby lotions anymore as this works as an moisturizer. Very pleased with this purchase! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Love this oil!!

Posted by HweeLing on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is easily absorbed and not oily at all. Just a few minutes after application, you will not feel the greasiness. I am using it for my pregnancy bump and now that I am giving birth soon, I am buying another bottle for my baby. Its reassuring that its organic!! Love the bottle as well.

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer1653382 on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just by the smell you can understand how pure it is.It s like making a salad with olive oil. My baby's sensitive skin accepted perfectly!

too bad package!

Posted by 5426330751467818448 on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the product is good, but the package is tooooo bad! the bottle was broken when delivery. Please strengthen the package,thanks!

Odlicno!

Posted by 5563406660287898836 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nanosim ga na mokru kozu nakon tusiranja. Ima lagan miris koji brzo izblijedi i ne stvara mucninu. Koza je mekana, nahranjena i hidratizirana.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1295612 on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh herbs and virgin olive oil. Works great. I will buy it again.

good

Posted by 4897525720410269833 on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients

Good

Posted by 5351004604114000399 on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far so good

Works Great

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does take some time to absorb, but it keeps my baby's odd dryness near the eyes and behind ears at bay. I love the natural ingredient.. It ease up cradle cap too, as long as you manage to actually apply it directly. A bit hard to get on every part of the scalp where there's so much hair. But the cradle cap on the brows cleared up, and some on he forehead, also cleared up after a while of using.

Great for moms to be

Posted by Reviewer1265945 on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We got this to get ready for our baby, and ended up having to reorder because my wife used it all before the baby came. She loves the smell, soft and natural, and loves the consistency. She says it is not heavy like a lot of oils.

1 2 3