GBP

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer3071228 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells great and feels terrific, but I don't know that it's improving the skin on my feet. They certainly feel wonderful when the balm is first applied, but cracks aren't necessarily going away.

Best Foot Balm I Ever Used

Posted by Reviewer2758552 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Used to use Gold Bond Medicated but wanted a product that was safe. Not only does it moisturize as well but it seems to be a good antifungal as well.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3098824 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it was not very sticky and greasy. love it very much. I've tried sevral foot creams and balms, but Badger foot balm is the best. highly recommended! I will buy more for my friends.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works very well to heal chapped/cracked heels and makes your feet soft. It smells good too!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a guy who lives in thongs or no shoes this stuff has given me back my smooth feet. Love it! Plus it smells yummy. If you wear it under socks and shoes, it leaves a beautiful minty smell in your shoes. I just love this product!!!!

Foot Balm

Posted by Reviewer1253259 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for dry feet. It just seems to make your feet feel so alive and soft to the touch again!!!!!!!!!!!I love it

Nice one from Badger

Posted by Reviewer3320242 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice looking package, nice smell, lasts pretty long even if the package is quite small. I think it could be more moisturizing. I feel that i need to use it everyday if I don't, the skin goes dry very fast. The balm looks like vaseline and the package is as annoying to open as vaseline package, that's why I never close it very tightly.

I love badger's foot balm

Posted by Reviewer3060276 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

lovely scents and helps my foot not dried.I think this one works on cracked heel, too

Tingly and relaxing to your toosies

Posted by Reviewer2120683 on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product has actually rid my feet from years of yoga and running callouses, that is amazing to me!

Great for rough feet

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this; the tin, the organic natural ingredients and the cute little badger. It's pretty heavy stuff so you have to put socks on afterward, preferably at night.