Help

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i compared the US and South Korea ratings and i noticed that South Koreans consistently rated this product higher. I think this is because many US residents complained about the thickness and the white-cast it leaves on the skin. For Koreans white-cast isn't necessarily a bad thing, as most of them want to look pale anyways. Well I tried this product myself (I'm Korean) and I've found it perfect. To me it feels more dry than greasy, because I'm used to using olive perfume lotion that I mix with olive oil myself. This type of lotion is popular in Korea. I also condition my hair and body with olive oil occasionally. If the sunscreen is greasy it's a different type of greasy than from normal sunscreen, one that I don't mind at all. I think people who find it greasy are used to chemical lotions that absorb quickly into the skin. Overall, really great. With normal sunscreens I'm paranoid about staining seats, clothes, etc and get sick of the smell. With this I feel like I'm slathering on nutrients and olive oil lotion, which I do on a daily basis anyways. My suggestion is to get over the "greasy" texture. This is much better for you in the long run than commercial sunscreens.

Best sunblock out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is THE safest sunblock I have found.... after A LOT of research

Badger Company, SPF 30 Sunscreen, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is more suitable for the body except face because it is to oil to use on the face. I got alots of pimples breakout after applying it.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rates high on the skin deep database (ewg) easy to use (though you need to rub in) and not crazy expensive.

I like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it for the high zinc oxide content :) The white tint can be easily rubbed into the skin so it doesn't bother me.

almost expired product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just received this product, tried in on my arm- it smells bad and irritated my arm! Realized iherb sent me the product that expires next month, I guess the contents may have gone bad..

Best yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best I've tried over the years. Dries to non-greasy in several minutes. Zinc ingredient stays on my skin all day, depending on how much I use.

Nearly perfect Badger

Posted by kaltzu on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was sceptic about the lavender smell, because strong lavender gives me a headache. It this the scent was delicate and nice. I reduced one star because applying this is harder than other sun screens I have used. it is quite thick and you really have to rub it to get it evenly on your skin. I have somewhat oily skin on the face especially, but I found this ok for the face too. I think I will try other products of this brand too.

From Hong Kong-Lovely Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think some of the past reviews have been a bit unfair to this lovely natural product. It is greasy, but this is how it should be and if you take a small bit and rub it gently onto your skin, you will get no 'ghost face'. The product gave a perfect protection for my already very sensitive skin and I use it on my face almost everyday for sunscreen purpose. It is water resistent too. There is no perfect product but this one is almost there

MOm loves, kids so-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This goes on really thick and it is hard to avoid leaving white streaks. This is great from a mom's point of view because it offers maximum protection without a lot of harmful stuff in it. It bugs my kids though.