Non-greasy, fast absorbing

Posted by australia on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If this is applied liberally, you do still get a slightly white tinge to your skin. However, for light to moderate everyday application, this sunscreen is great! It doubles as a daily moisturiser, and you can easily apply foundation over it. It does have a mild scent of soy, so it would be great if it had a bit of essential oil in it to mask it. Very expensive for the size, so I think I'll stick to just using this on my face.

Great sunscreen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best sunscreen i have found so far! I have sensitive skin prone to acne (whiteheads mostly) and i think this works so far. Olive oil (witch is one of the ingredients) is known for causing whiteheads, but hopefully i will be able to continue to use it without getting whiteheads. Otherwise i may still use it, but only on my body. The best thing about this sunscreen is that it doesn't contain parfym or essential oils!

Best Daily Sunscreen EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely perfect as a daily after-shaving moisturiser with SPF. During the winter, it keeps my skin protected, but not greasy or shiny. There is no added fragrance and the ingredients are all there for a purpose which is great. Living in an extremely humid climate, I find that in the summer, I usually need the Badger Aloe SPF 30 as it feels lighter and is higher SPF. Overall, for the quality of ingredients, the feel, and the amount, I couldn't rate this more highly.

good working thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good working thing

a very good sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent ingredients, very moisturizing not oily, stays long

Perfect Daily Face Sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs quickly and is great under mineral makeup (acts like a primer). Very lightweight and performs well (no sunburn!). Ingredients are very pure and perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin. I have sensitive combination skin and it does not irritate. Leaves a very slight white-cast due to the zinc, but I'm very fair so it does not really affect me. If you have darker skin, putting tinted makeup (liquid or powder) will fix that. I love Badger products!

Good not as good as the damascan rose one Badger discontinued

Posted by michellek on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Similar formula, not too heavy, not too greasy, but without the rose, sea buckthorn, it doesn't not have the same anti-inflammatory effect. Still a good sunscreen!