Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife had used high heat on a gas top to stir fry on a new stainless steel wok and badly stained it. Despite our best efforts to remove the stain using liquid detergent, steel wool, baking soda, salt, vinegar, boiling the stain etc, it would not come off. 2 days before the product arrived from iHerb.com, she was still feverishly scrubbing away despite my advice to wait for BKF to arrive. The stain remained. When the product arrived today, I spent just 5 minutes to get the "impossible" stain out to restore our wok to its showroom shine. This product is amazing and I will definitely recommend it to friends as it is virtually unknown in Asia. I live in Singapore and no one has a clue how to remove a burned on stain except the futile recommendations found on Youtube. 5 stars to Bar Keeper's Friend ! And 5 stars to iHerb.com for a speedy and reasonable shipping and handling.

Glad I bought it!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it on so many surfaces and products, it's consistent and always performs well. It removes scratches as well as grease. I have porcelain sinks and sometimes I use this powder in the stool to remove hard water buildup. It does a great job of getting rid of rust. You must wear gloves and avoid breathing the fumes.

the best of everything else tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this cleaner proved to be very effective, I used it to clean rough floor tiles that haven't been cleaned for a couple of years, and it worked. It also helped remove hard water marks on a bathroom sink when other cleaners failed.

Oldy but Goody

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom has used this powder formula since she was in her 20s and she recommended it to me. I can't find it in many local stores anymore so I'm ecstatic that I can now order it here. Works very well!

Tatiana, Russian Federation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works and smell good, and I like the price! Important, it will no be broken in your sending

Chlorine Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you don't want chlorine in your kitchen, this is the way to go. It keeps a white sink, white. It also works for washing a white floor.

Posted by W I N 8292 on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good cleaning product, I will buy again. Please feel free to press my name and entering my iHerb Page to get the C.O.D.E.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect cleanser! I use it to get rid of grease, limescale, dirt and all of it just desappears without the nasty scrubbing! My cooktop gets just as shiny as a mirror! Definitely recommend it!

works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my kitchen sink and bathroom tub. Removes grime and shines.

love it!

Posted by melsie on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The only thing that lightened my shower tiles!! I ordered a few more cans!