GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I can’t stop talking about how amazing this was! Quality, perfect, scent, good, size, perfect, packaging, 10/10 literally anything from this brand is an easy 10/10 for me. My skin is sensitive and this hasn’t harmed me in the slightest. I love how it feels on the skin and I’ve used it daily

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This has a balance if hydration and oil. For the mild (spring/summer) weather it is perfect for day or night for my combo skin. If you have drier skin, just prep well with appropriate serums or ampoules. Sinks in fast and has a nice light finish on the skin.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It gives an amazing dewy glow on dull lifeless dry skin. The cream didn’t irritate my skin and healed dry patches on the skin. It’s essential oil free, fragrance free, alcohol free and paraben free. My skin is moisturized, firmer and vitalized, looks healthier and younger. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have only used this for a few nights but I am loving this cream! the consistency is thicker but lightweight and mild scented but it moisturizes my skin so well! It doesn't make my face feel drenched in product before bed but I wake up and my face feels refreshed

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This didn't disappoint. From packaging to the product itself is good esp for sensitive skin. This is extra perfect for cold months bec of the thick consistency. Loved using it as the last step in my skincare and i would wake up with moisturized skin with a bit a glow. So this will def not my last purchase of this product. :)

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The Dynasty Cream is a light/medium moisturizing cream that my sensitive- combo skin drinks in and loves. It is hydrating without being heavy or sticky and foundation goes on very well after using it. The cream is unscented which I prefer. I like to layer this on top of the BOJ ginseng toner.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

so far, so good. I have sensitive skin, and this cream has been a dream, no problems. it also has a great consistency. It spreads easily and absorbs quite quickly. It leaves the skin looking a bit dewy. so it's not the moisturizer for you if you're looking for a matte finish. it provides a mild sheen that I appreciate. it's good for the cold months as the air is drier due to heating systems. It also seems to be very calming and nurturing to the skin. I'm glad I purchased it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is a heavier cream that is perfect for the wintertime. I have combination skin that skews towards oily in the t-zone. I use acids + adapalene in my routine, both of which are drying so this cream helps me wake up with soft, hydrated skin. There's a light scent that is pleasant and not overly fragrant. I personally don't mind it. The cream's texture feels luxurious and I look forward to using it every night after all the steps in my skincare routine.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I just bought it but I heard alot about the cream it has no scent i use it before i go to sleep, the quality of this cream is good the size of the bottle is little small the package is incredible I think it’s a relatively good moisturizer

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

texture has a creamy consistency that manages to be semi-thick and lightweight at the same time, It is the perfect product to layer under a matte sunscreen.. As for the scent, it is mild and subtle.. my skin is sensitive and so far this is the most gentle moisturizer i ever purchased..