GBP

Perfection

Posted by Reviewer1796798 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love adding this to my protein powder. You can also make your own chocolate with using 2 tbsp of this, cocoa powder, some stevia and melted coconut oil. It's perfection!

veldig godt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

god til å strø over cottage sheese eller blande med litt vann når du er søthungri. kalorifattig +

YUM - Warning ... you might eat the entire jar

Posted by 5625883774743378361 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This peanut butter powder is great in oatmeal, shakes, and soo many many more foods! I am in love ... purchased 2 jars of the regular and 2 jars of the chocolate about 4 weeks ago and they are already gone :) will be ordering more ASAP!

Peanut/Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2160597 on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This also smelled delicious!! It is perfect when I get cravings for something unhealty, so much better to just mix in a spoon of this in my shake than to eat a Snickers.

MY FAVE. I ORDERED MORE

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After placing my first order on this chocolatey peanut buttery goodness, I placed another order for more! I mixed this in to make a chia seed pudding and it tasted great with a bit help of Sweet Leaf Stevia! Highly recommend!! I like this better than the original..maybe it's because I just love chocolate

Yum!

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love regular PB2, so naturally I also love PB2 with chocolate. The hint of chocolate is nice, but I found this to be quite a bit sweeter than normal PB2. I have to say I actually prefer PB2 without chocolate but this is still delicious.

Satisfies the cravings of this Pregnant lady!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

YUMMMMMM ... so so so yummy. So glad I found this. Really helps with the pregnancy cravings and it's actually good for you... full of protein! and you don't need to have much to settle your PB cravings. So glad Iherb stock this... very very difficult to find in Australia. Virtually impossible to get here.

Amazing, double the helping of peanut butter for me because I CAN, it's so low calories and fat

Posted by 4865586941095003207 on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing in oatmeal, pb+banana sandwiches! Oh my goodness I need to get more.

Great substitute for Peanut Butter. MINUS THE CALORIES! Rich Chocolate Taste

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome substitute for peanut butter. You won't even miss the fatty-ness of real PB at all. Really like how i could adjust the consistency of the finished product. Want it stickier? Add less water! Want it more fluid? Just add a few drops of H2O! Easy to prepare and a delight to savor (: Act today and grab this low calorie substitute for PB NOW! (:

chocolate peanut butter and banana

Posted by Reviewer2795269 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i add this to my banana shakes and i love it