GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 30, 2021
It works!

I've been on Biosil for about 4 years, using the liquid form. The contents are the same as this in capsule form. The liquid one stinks but has been effective in improving joints, removing aches and pain. I experience that pain when winter comes. That reminds me to take Biosil regularly. Then my movements are pain free. I'm approaching 70. This capsule form is ideal. Overcomes the bad taste of the liquid form. Clinical data confirms effectiveness. All good! And shouldn't make a difference if you're a women. The active ingredients are exactly the same as the liquid version that's suitable for both gender.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Very good vegan choice for those who want to increase collagen level. It really works!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I really like the product. I will repurchase it again

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Helps with my knees and its vegan

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

perfect

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Use for my joints and skin. too early to see any results

Posted on Aug 3, 2017

Using this product for six months now. Seems to work well for my arthritis. Would recommend.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

New packaging but ingredients are the same. After a course of 6 months, there are noticeable results. Indeed, new hair grows and nails become stronger. There is also a slight wrinkle smoothing

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

This is some kind of magical supplement, because the knees of 3m men have already been cured. One is over 50, and two are younger, but athletes, all of them had pain in their legs and knees. In a week, the result is amazing!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I take according to the results of spectral analysis, prescribed by a doctor. The dosage is inconvenient for me. Since there is too little silicon in the capsule. You have to drink a few.