Impurities yucks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are impurities in the product, I fished them out and looks like dried root or strips of cardboard. Did nothing for me in regards to skin.

a solid choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i prefer the optimsm. this one has no preservatives and comes in a glass jar. good for internal and external applications.

Quite Possibly the Best Supplement in the World (no exaggeration)

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If I was stranded on a desert island with only one supplement it would have to be OptiMSM... and specifically Bluebonnet b/c they don't add any fillers. It is the wonder supplement and does so much from joint health to allergies... from scar tissue repair to muscle health... from osteoarthritis to headaches... MSM is THE wonder supplement. Consider reading the book Mircle of MSM. It is a wonderful account of this amazing supplement. Best of health to everyone - may MSM heal your body.

great for hair growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is opti msm which is supposed to be superior to the other brands I have tried. I noticed msm makes my nails and hair grow faster.

Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has no other ingredients than pure MSM. And the price is right as well! Will buy again! If you use this regularly (and in large amounts) it's a good idea to take molybdenum as well.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes me awake immediately when taking in the morning on an empty stomach. I megadose about 30 grams/ 30.000 mg daily. Doesn't taste as bad as everyone says. It's very easy to deal with

MSM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great quality (OptiMSM) thus great results. Moreover, i really like the glass jar.

So far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. I especially like that it comes in a glass jar. As far a health improvements, it's too soon to tell. But no awful side effects, either. It helps that I've been slowly increasing my dosage every week or two.

Great MSM powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A high quality MSM product that utilizes OPTMSM technology (the gold standard in MSM). Great price as well.

Nice powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Happy with the look of this MSM and I think I'll stay with this brand.

1 2