GBP

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten-free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3222101 on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best G-F mixes I have tried. I did add an extra egg, a few more chopped raisins and extra cinnamon, however, this addition is not essential. Note: I baked this in my Zojirushi bread machine under the "homemade" mode -" 1 rise" at 50 minute and "bake" at 60 minutes AFTER mixing the dough in a separate mixer to make sure all the ingredients were thoroughly combined and then placing it into the the bread machine with the above settings.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son is PDD-NOS and absolutely loves this mix, I also use it for pancakes, I just add the sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and it makes great pancakes.

Bread

Posted by Reviewer2032049 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am celiac, and love this bread mix that I found, especially after not having had bread for a couple of years. I use it as my desert.

no no no

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes lovely but very heavy. This made me feel so un well, worse than eating normal bread, it has hidden ingredients or could be the cornstarch.

Haven't baked it yet.

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cannot rate without tasting it.

Good bread

Posted by Reviewer2568559 on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and not sweet bread for those of us who are gluten intolerant. I baked some up and we consumed it pronto!

bread review

Posted by 4893225540453007918 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was a very good loaf of bread. Excellent actually. I will definately buy this again.

Excellent, not sweet

Posted by LantauMama on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is not sweet (only the raisins make it sweet). I add extra cinnamon and ground vanilla beans when I mix it. Perfect with butter or even coconut butter as a treat! Big hit with everyone!

Very tasty

Posted by 4819307892917979451 on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This low sugar cinnamon bread tastes pretty good and is easy to make. Doesn't freeze well though

We really like

Posted by Reviewer1988306 on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We really like this bread! There have been a few times when the bread gets crumbly, or it appears that the raisins swell inside the slice of bread, and the bread gets hard. I don't know if this is because my family doesn't want to wait until it cools completely. My family likes it sliced warm out of the oven and drizzed with some vanilla frosting, and it's similar a homemade sweet roll. The times bread gets hard, I cut up the bread, add egg mixture and make bread pudding after letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight, of course, adding vanilla frosting and serving warm.

1 2