GBP

Happy to have teff!

Posted by Umbridge on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We can't get teff in Australia, so I save this for special dishes (like injera!) or only use it in small amounts. I like that it is both gluten free and wholegrain, and mixed with other flours it makes a great multi-grain bread.

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

Whole Grain Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This flour makes very delicious muffins. I am sensitive to wheat, so I try to find other alternatives that taste good. I've also used this for cookies, but that hasn't been as successful as the muffins. The recipe is on the bag.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These make incredible almond or cashew butter gluten free cookies! It is also a high protein grain!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice texture and nutty taste!

Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1630454 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was deliver in a great time and was a very good flour would recommed this site to everone looking for this kind of product.

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff Flour, Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1552092 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Purchased to use in "birdie bread" for my parrots. Very satisfied with quality & freshness.

teff flour

Posted by Reviewer1428760 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product,not easy to find in stores. It is nutritious and enhances many traditional recipes by replacing some of other kinds of flour. It is a blessing for those who do not tolerate gluten. Teff flour has become a staple in my baking since I was introduced to it by an Ethiopian friend.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for all my baking. It taste good and have a lot of nutrition. I would buy this product again and again.

Great for homemade gluten free oreo cookies!!

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Google Gluten Free Girl and the Chef Oreo Cookies and the recipe I use should come up. It's the best recipe I've found for gf homemade oreo cookies - highly recommend her other recipes too!!