GBP

This product is great!

Posted by Reviewer1597128 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for myself because I have tendonitis in my shoulder. I purchased the second one for an elderly lady who has severe arthritis pain. I saw immediate results and so did she. As a matter of fact she likes it so much she's sending me money to order more for her.

Trifllora Arthritis Gel

Posted by Reviewer2697849 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before - really does work for arthritis & other aches and pains. I rub the gel on my hands, especially my knuckles before I go bowling and it really works. Best of all, it's not greasy.

Seems to do the job.

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mothers arthritis pain in both hips and knees. Seems to work excellent as soon as it's put on. Works better when combined with taking an MSM supplement. Would definitely buy it again.

Good for tendonitis pain

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had persistent tendonitis pain in my elbow for a year before I used this product. Now the pain is gone and has not returned for well over a year. My husband has used it with great effectiveness for aches and pains, and I have heard other people say that it really helps with arthritis.

Triflora Arthritis gel review

Posted by Reviewer1835400 on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good product. I use it twice a day on my sciatic hip and stiff shoulder and it seems to help without any side effects.

Dr. Holland

Posted by Reviewer2781169 on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

B&T products are excellent. Homeopathy is not well understood by many, maybe thats why you only list a few openly but I find many more when I search.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2560624 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Triflora Arthritis Gel....is a wonderful product that gives alot of relief and used daily elimates the pain of joint pain and arthritis pain....thank you....

Triflora

Posted by Reviewer2840106 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It relieves in 5 minutes. Its the best

Soothes pain

Posted by Reviewer1092818 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Soothes pain, non-stinky, non-greasy. Highly recommended.

Arthritis Gel

Posted by Reviewer2083849 on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband swears by this gel, its the only way he can get up and go! Excellent for the knees.

1 2 3 4