Help

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I smashed my knee with a hammer, and applied this Arnica gel twice a day for a week. After the initial pain wore off I expereinced no pain, no bruise, and it healed completely in a week. We use it for sore muscles and a variety of other muscle and pain related issues. It's a necessity in our house! The best!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The order of Arnicare Pain Relief by Boiron is a life saver. As a person who uses this product as their main Pain Relief with joint pains,back problems and even period related pains, Boiron Arnicare can be used in direct contact with the problem area, plus has the benifit of not having any contraindications with other drugs you may have to take. My mother also uses this product and she suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis this product relieves many of her aches and pains. I found this product when visiting California 5 years ago and have since bought this product on each journey to the USA. Unfortunatly I have not been able to find it in the UK.

This is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have muscle pain from fibromyalgia. This pain relieving gel has no odor so it's great to use anytime. You don't feel it working like other products, but miraculously an hour later, you'll say oooh. I feel better.

Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Boiron Arnica Gel for years whenever my back hurts from tight muscles, or any type of minor injury. I love the cooling affect and that is is not sticky as many other gels. It works wonders on pain and swelling. My #1 choice!!!!

Great added to face cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great pick-up for your face. I add it to my face cream for any feeling of puffiness. I'm sold!

Boiron Arnica Gel is Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product for strains, bruises and sore/overused muscles. Don't forget to apply several times throughout the day.

Arthritis Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff seems to be the only thing that relieves my 96 year old mother's arthritis pain.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is just great. Works well on sore muscles and osteoarthritis

It works! Fast and safe!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really works, I don't know how it does! I tried with many problems already, and it heals everything in miracle way. I'm amazed, I've never got relief that quick. Definitely a must have.

must have for inflammatory conditions

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although this is for bruises and cases with no broken skin, I have used it on all kinds of cuts. It does contain alcohol, which preserves the natural arnica flower extract, so I have grabbed it in times of emergency for cuts. My mother-in-law had end stage liver disease with the horrible bruising under the skin, and this gel alleviated most of the ugly purple, going to light green then almost undetectable. It is most definitely agreeable to inflammation and metabolic swellings, possibly some lymphatic type swellings also.