GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

One love for my curly hair, the scent and how it works for hair and quality is amazing,give moisture and I believe is gonna work for sensitive skin scalp as well,can be used for any age. ine of the benefit- light weight-you don't feel that u actually applied tonnes of products. Im still using small size and it's really last for very long time as u need just a little bit(is amazing to have it while u travelling) ,but definitely gonna get a bigger one.

8ff5c5c3-ab8b-43ff-aa67-8d68983fa891
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The smell oh my God its amazing a must have for every lady, great for curly hair it smells coconut with pineapple I use it almost everyday, great for al the ages benefit lot. Even i can put . Quality is amazing it on my scalp , also good for sensitive hair. Perfect moisturize. The scent is fabulous

63bab77c-72d1-42bc-ab8e-5584d0b97f0d
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

So this is the best cream for my hair, emphasis on the hair. Over the years I have tested a lot. I have 2B/2C,more like 2C, sometimes even 3a , and yes, I call them curls, because they are curly. So this best works for me, I also have tried shea moisture, it does not work that well. And I really like the scent. Feels natural.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like the light coconut scent. I use this on dry hair as a very light moisturizer. My hair is baby find and fly away without a touch of moisturizer. It works very well for my use. I have not tried it as a curling cream since I do not curl my hair.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

One of the beautiful thing in iherb. The quality the size and the packaging were all perfect and the benefits as well. Gonna re order it again in future. It’s actually work well on me and i like it so much and of course will re order it again and again. Not only its for me but for my family members as well. All of them like it so much

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I start first with the scent- very nice- fruity vanilla,unfortunately, after application, it does not last long in the hair. The quality is very good, with a wonderful and rich composition. For me, this product is pure hydration, given its rich composition of oils. Its benefits for me, in addition to hydration, are also the detangling of the hair - in these cases it is an indispensable assistant,besides, it protects my hair from blooming, helps shape my curls,preserves my color after dyeing, gives shine to hair. The product has not caused me any irritation so far, even if I applied it near my sensitive scalp. The size of the package is very small -57g, but very economical. Be careful - it should be applied very little to the hair (after all other products and immediately before drying), otherwise you may end up with greasy hair. The product has not caused me any irritation so far, even if I applied it near my sensitive scalp.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

It's coconut scent will transport you to the tropics. If you want your wavy hair curly then this is the product to go. The size is small but you only use a little. Quality over quantity. It's composed of natural ingredients and it moisturizes the hair. The hair is curly and still soft. You don't want crunchy hair, so if you want the benefit of having curls without the crunch try this one. Your scalp will definitely thank you for it because it doesn't dry your scalp.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

to try it and i read many positive reviews about this product the scent perfect i will use it from today the size and quality amazing and the package also was perfect I like the comment and reviews about this product from benefit By the way my age is 35 Its good for all hair tips

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

small package. I didn't realize it was the travel size but it's honestly so thick that it's lasted me forever. I dilute it with water since my hair is fine in texture as to not weigh my curls down too much. I have wavy to curly hair. adds shine and softness. be careful not too add too much, very rich cream.