GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Lovely soap. It’s initially not my favourite smell but it does grow on you and when I started to wear down the soap you start to smell a strong sweet note among the woody scent. I’m guessing it’s a genuine sandalwood smell as other reviewers suggest because it’s quite a complex woody smell. I’ve used cheaper sandalwood soap in the past that only smelt harsh and didn’t have a warmth to the smell that this soap has. I use it as hand soap because it’s quite small so would wear down too quickly as a body soap, but if you like smaller soaps or have smaller hands it’s a good pick for that too.

10,421

Helps during pregnancy if feritin is low. I drank during pregnancy, there was no belching and it was absorbed well. After taking it, I noticed that my head stopped spinning.

10,794

Very good drug! Helps and improves health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Good Value. I like to wash my hands all the time. I am not looking for antiseptic type soaps just something easy. Very economical and I look forward to using. Non-drying. If you are looking for deep cleaning may not be right. I prefer frequence over strength so very good.

The extreme scent takes Our Family away.. small package in size but packs a punch in benefit. This soap is used for aromatherapy hygiene, surely; as the ayurvedic quality_in Our nasally satisfied opinion, is intended for taking in like a nice wine. The feel is not that of a sensitive goat soap; meaning less drying, but is GENTLE ENOUGH just the same. Bottom line~ beautiful for hand and arm refreshing in a nice guest wash or restroom. Thanks for reading, may You enjoy the sensational:)!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love this soap! I originally got it for my husband, but when I smelled it, I knew I had to have it for myself as well. It has the best scent, is a nice sized bar, produces a lot of suds, lasts a long time and is packaged very nicely in a folded paper wrapper inside a very nicely decorated box. It is gentle on your skin and moisturizes dry skin very well. I also like it's cousin, Ayurvedic Soap by Chandrika, but the Sandal Soap wins out for us as our favorite. Highly recommended. Give it a try.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

For the ones who love the scent of sandalwood, it’s a great soap to have! I have used it for body wash. As it has an amazing organic ingredients it makes the texture of my skin clean and feeling smooth, I follow up with my self-made body butter and the result is perfect. Once per quarter you need to boost your body with essential body soap to keep it awaken! And believe me the following soap is extremely gentle to your skin.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This soap is light brown in colour. It has a strong but pleasant sandalwood scent. Good for sensitive skin as made with pure coconut oil and package is only paper. Average size piece of soap -75g. But lasts long time if allowed to drain or air dry properly. Very good and will order again. Gentle on skin.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The scent is just so lovely, though it might take some getting used to for some people. This soap has a simple and gentle composition, which makes it suitable for sensitive and dry skin too. Due to the sandalwood, it might have some mild skin-brightening benefits. It creates a rich lather that feels very enjoyable in the shower. Affordable, yet high-quality. Highly recommend for Ayurvedic beauty enthusiasts!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Haven't used this yet, but scent through box is amazing! Have been purchasing a variety of these soaps from the Indian store for years, absolutely one of my favourite things in life. Have moved & there is only one, smaller store much further away, so happy to see you have these.