GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 2, 2022
A must have to all the dog lovers!

My dog is so fond of this skin balm that sometimes she insists on using it just to have fun and get some happy moments, so adorable! Also, not only my pet but my husband loves it too! He uses it for his dry knees and elbows. As for me, I use it for my hands and feet which are sometimes dry, and even for my cracked heels, thanks to its natural ingredients and balanced composition it works wonders! I am a loyal customer and would buy it again and again, my only recommendation for the producer is to sell it in a family-size package. P.S. check out my happy dog and my happy husband in the picture. Please, leave a thumb up if you find my review helpful.

1949df1d-2f14-4a2f-9b0c-7479c8c11525

Love the smell of this balm! The ingredients are clean and it really helps heal my pup's self inflicted wound from his allergies. Can't say if it helped to minimize his itch unfortunately as he was constantly biting and scratching himself. Unfortunately this balm is always out of stock :(

Posted on May 17, 2022

I bought this to help my chihuahua's skin after surgery, the tape they used irritated her skin and was very dry and itchy. This soothed the area, moisturised and the beneficial natural ingredients helped heal the scar after the stitches were taken out. Great price, size, quality and packaging!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Very very helpful. My dog went through a surgery and the stiches are itchy so he always scratches the area around it on his belly. I applied this balm 3-4 times a day and it seems to relief the itching. Also the redness disappeared in few hours. It actually does a better job than a natural balm I bought from the vet for 3 times the price.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Smells great and isn’t too strong scented (for your dogs sake) Works great and easy to use. I literally just take off the lid and rub my whole dogs paw in this and it coats his pads well. We have been walking outside lately and the cold weather was making his paws feel rough and this stuff has completely turned his pads around. Now they are super soft!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

This is our first winter living in the desert. I use this on my dogs dry elbows, ears and paws.There isn't any scent and the texture doesn't bother my dog at all. I get some balm from the pot, warm it up in my fingers and apply. a little goes a long way. Excellent quality and value for the price. It's a great healing and protective barrier.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I used the Skin Soother from the Natural Dog Company before and I actually like this product better. My dog is sensitive to smells and he tolerates this one better. I have a feeling it’ll last longer too because of the firmer consistency. It seems to be better absorbed as well, but you can still expect it to be slightly greasy. I have been applying it everyday and it seems to help with the redness, itching, and flaking from his allergies. Overall, I’m happy with the quality, quantity, and effectiveness for the price. I’m happy that I was able to get it on sale.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Charlie & Frank Dog Skin Balm, is a solid balm which melts easily with heat from fingers. Very good quality recommendation and composition with organic ingredients for my pet. Does not cause irritation and discomfort. The balm is beneficial and helps health providing my dog itch relief. Soothing and gentle for everyday use. Good package but I just wish it came in a bigger size.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great product! Fantastic packaging and a great amount provided in the canister. I used this for my dog’s hotspots and they cleared up in just a few days. It was super easy to put on, no fuss, and the balm melted right onto the skin. This product is a great addition to my dog’s first aid kit.