GB

4.7
Based on 1,810 Ratings
1,468
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

good quality, jojoba scent, the size is 120 ml, i use it for my combined skin with some other oils as a serum. It is fits for sensitive skin and the best moisturizer you can ever get. I use it twice daily (morning and evening) with some additional oils and creams since I am 27 years old, my skin is looking very young (I'm 40 and nobody believes).

2de904d5-e39c-44aa-b103-bfca277cfbfb
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have no previous experience with jojoba oil, so I am not really sure what I should expect, but I am super satisfied with the results of the DIY face oil personal formula — I mixed 3 different carrier oils and I used some essential oils and fragrance oils — and my husband is also excited and satisfied with the results by his DIY beard oil I made for him. We both feel our skin well moisturized. I didn’t notice any significant or specific scent. It seems as a quality product, but as I said I have zero previous experience. The price seems ok if I consider that the product is what says it is. The package is excellent. It came well sealed and the bottle had a cap as well as a pump included.

41190557-64c2-4ed9-ab19-9286288f117a
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I used this jojoba oil as a carrier to make my own luxurious bath oil by placing my favourite essential oils to it and transferred it to a pretty bottle. It’s great for sensitive skin and the scent is amazing and the quality is of benefit to any age skin

20fb475a-b33a-4533-a8b4-9020c18a72b6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I ordered the big bottle. I came with a pump and a regular cap with a flip opening. It is fragrant free with deep yellowish color. It can be used along or mixed with other lotions. I used it for hair, nails, hands, body and face. When I use it on the hair I put few drops on my palm and warm it up before applying to my scalp. A healthy scalp grows strong hair. I am 65 going to 66 in 7 months. My hair is like waterfalls. When I mixed it with body lotion (any kind). It delivered to my skin like no one else's business. It can also heal the paper cut on finger. Highly recommend.

09e3830d-b0f9-4a99-91bb-172734ca0a4e
81c27332-8dbe-4ea9-8cba-57f145d47c49
0be97e05-2605-4bad-9e7d-2790f1e19cf2
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

My hair and skin love this oil! It is indeed very good. I agree with other reviewers with regard to the inconvenience of the package but I found a good solution - I put this oil in a more convenient bottle of the face face oil which I finished already. Now no no missed drops on the floor.

67a4210d-79ee-48c6-b1e6-a1f49743f779

My preferred oil. I use it on my hair with essential oils and on my face and hands as is, especially in the winter when extra moisture is required. I've never had any negative reactions to it, and I appreciate how natural it is. When not in use, I place it in the refrigerator to solidify. That way, it lasts longer.

c72e125a-9f43-46c1-8296-b64dfc0fcf6d
bf3f8c18-68fa-4d29-9dc0-085e10d52a1c
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

No scent, and feels light and pure. I use it primarily with essential oil rollerball blends and it rolls smoothly with no impurities. I like that it's certified organic and good value. Jojoba oil itself is supposed to be non-comedogenic as well, so it's a better option than other carrier oils for use on skin that's prone to oil clogs.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Organic is a must for anyone watchful about glyphosate (Yes, glyphosate in jojoba seed too, dig up on your own) I use this oil as a base and mix with frankincense, neroli, carrot seed essential oil (all organic) to make a face moisturizing cream, as I have really sensitive skin, and I get rashes from just about all generic brand moisturizer, maybe their ingredients are too harsh or just not right for me. Highly recommended, scent free, just great quality overall.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This feels like a high quality jojoba oil! Feels great on skin, good consistency and a great moisturizer. I like that it comes in a dark bottle too. It has no particular scent, and my sensitive skin does not react to it in any way. I use it for nails and I can notice a difference after a weeks use. Good stuff

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Mild scent, smells like oil. I use it for my hair and skin. My age range is 25 to 30. It does not react to my sensitive skin skin. I use it at night because its highly moisturize. It provides lots of nourishment for my hair as well. The composition of the oil is heavy. Its also a good size