GBP

Resveratrol For Multiple Myeloma

Posted by Reviewer1840105 on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this as the result of clinical studies that show Resveratrol, found naturaly in red wine, slows the progress of this cancer. Taking it in capsul form is like 50 times the amount you could get daily from red wine.

Innesah, London, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We are using this along with other products from Iherb , as cancer support for one of our family , early days but we have had a reduction in the tumor, our family doctor very pleased . We are holding off from the chemo.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like Country Life. I've taken Resveratrol to increase the number of my mitochondria and to turn back my aging gene. I tried Source Naturals for a month, and alhough I wouldn't recommend against it, this is my main stay.

The Effects of Resveratrol Plus

Posted by Reviewer1264042 on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this Resveratrol 4/03/09. I experienced an increase of energy for the first 2 to 3 days, but it more like being stimulated. By the fourth day, I discontinued it. I found the Resveratrol to be rather agitating. I waited 3 to 4 days to take just a half capsule. Within the first day, I still got the same effect. Tried this several times with brakes, but no improvement.

Best bang for the buck...

Posted by Reviewer2207847 on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Highest potency, excellent formula and best bang for the buck for Resveratrol!

Good Results

Posted by Reviewer2781287 on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased resveratrol with the hopes of losing a few pounds after hearing about other positive results. Without making any other adjustments to my diet or exercise level I lost about 5 pounds of belly fat over 3 weeks. The only problem I noticed was a slight stuffiness the first 3 days or so, until I built up a tolerance.

high potency

Posted by Reviewer2001797 on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is the most potent resveratrol product I've found, also one of the most cost-efficient.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take for a fungal infection. Highly recommended.

Awesome!!!

Posted by JacobSikais on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how to explain it... but full off energy, sleep well, wake up early with no alarm clock, feel great and ready to rock n' roll, nothing else has changed in my lifestyle so must be the Resveratrol.

age determent

Posted by Reviewer1109513 on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant to try Resveratrol, but after taking a few capsules, I found that they really made me feel better.I will be reordering more. I will be 89 years old in a few months.