GB

4.8
LiloHendricks
Posted on Mar 22, 2022
My favorite conditioner!

Scent is very pleasant. I use it every time I wash my hair, 2-3 pumps and it covers my middle length hair. Bottle size is sufficient, I love it! Makes my hair soft and shinny. Moisturizes my hair for 2 days! Doesn't make my scalp itch which is good.

AnastasiyaNaumets
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Just like the CP 1 mask, this product is hood to go! The smell is great. Works well with a long thin hair. Gives moisture and smoothness to the hair. I’ve been using it for some time now and I can say that it really fills up my hair. It made kind of reconstructure to it. I believe it’s thanks to the silk proteins inside😍

AnaAna
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is good quality conditioner I can recommend. It doesn’t make hair greasy but very moisturized and alive. I use it every other time when I wash my hair so it’s still effective for my hair. The size of the product’s package is great, it will last for long.

It smells wonderfully! like a high end product in a hair salon! It is also works well as a hair mask. I put it on the ends of my hair for 3 min and rinse it off. The hair is smooth and shiny! The packaging is very convenient.

58f7bf4d-5ef5-45a3-8019-99e73c973660
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Love it makes my bleached hair so smooth and soft and easily manageable. Definitely recommend if you’re looking to invest in a good conditioner. Tames frizz if you have curly type hair

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Scent pretty nice as well come in in great size for travel as well for trial too! It’s really smoothen and make my hair really soft in winter, i also can feel my hair strand stronger

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I was looking for this shampoo in the US stores, and had no luck to find. Good that Iherb has it. Love how my hair looks after it

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

That’s one of the best conditioner that I ever used .It makes my hair so soft and shinny .I used this conditioner for the second year ,it’s my must have thing.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I really like the scent!! It's mild and not too overpowering. The conditioner makes my hair so smooth but will have to use it more to see the full result! I wish they made bigger sizes!!!