GBP

I'm disappointed with this lotion...

Posted by Reviewer1983032 on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It smells good in tube, but stinks on the skin. I would like to know why the smell changes. In the tube it smells like coconut with pineapple, but on the skin it smells like incense with tobacco. Horrible! Besides, it leaves my skin greasy and sticky. Although the high rates, I'm very disappointed with this body lotion...

Desert Essence, Organics Body Care, Coconut Hand and Body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2143830 on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I liked the idea of organic coconut oil, however, I find the smell (some would call it perfume) of this product so strong and offensive, I dislike using it.

Yam

Posted by Mjuuugly on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

VERY(!) strong smell, but loves it!

Not as nice of a lotion as I thought

Posted by Reviewer1209968 on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smelled good in the bottle but ended up smelling like burned margarine on my skin.

Can't stand the smell

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before buying I read the reviews and everyone said it smelled so good, but I think it stinks (on me anyway!) and it's really thin so it doesn't moisturize either. Don't like it at all.

Yummy smell!

Posted by Reviewer2359376 on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love to slather this on and enjoy the light coconut fragrance. I have tried other coconut products from the local stores and they just don't have the fragrance and feel of this. They also have many other ingredients such as petroleum products. I love this lotion! Only drawback is that you have to wipe it off the palms of your hands after applying to your body if you don't want to be smooth and gliding over your computer keyboard!

Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It has a little too much scent. Other than that it's great.

very alergenic product.

Posted by Reviewer3067784 on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

every one who tried this product(family and friends) turned red and had a rash. i don't advise this lotion. besides the smell was not cocunut like, more smelled like chewing gum and pineapples

Desert Essence coconut hand and body lotion

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this product smells bad. I ordered two of these because the pumpkin repair cream wasn't available. I couldn't take the smell the one time I used it on my hands. (and it says for the body also!)

Desert Essence

Posted by Reviewer1230075 on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, I purchase for my entire family. It's a great moisturizer and smells awesome. It really helps with my 17 month old god daughter as she has eczema.