GBP

Not sure about ingredients

Posted by energetyx on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tastes fine as a refreshing toothpaste, but its labeling as being free of sodium laurel-sulfate is misleading as it contains sodium coco-sulfate instead.

I have found it. Yes yes yes

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've never had a toothpaste as effective as this one. I typically don't have the best results in taking care of my teeth - often a cleaning at the dentist turns into a blood-bath and have even required scaling to deep-clean. I have had remarkable results using this toothpaste - my teeth ALWAYS feel like they do when I leave the dentist for a cleaning (minus the pain and swelling....) - always smooth and clean. I haven't needed scaling in several years and haven't developed a single cavity in the few years since I've been using this. It has a very mild flavor and a different consistency than most toothpastes, but it is very pleasant and clean-tasting. In fact, I've never much cared for "regular" toothpaste flavors that are much too overpowering imo. I do use a mechanical toothbrush as well, which may also account for my great checkups lately, but other family (those who don't use this paste)that have the mechanical toothbrushes also have not had as good results as I have, so I'm convinced it's this paste, especially since they truly always do feel clean after I brush. I wish it were not so expensive, but you get what you pay for in this case! I didn't have another tube on hand after my last one ran out so I've had to use a trial size of arm and hammer that I had and already I can feel the plaque piling up on there after just 2 days. I'll never not have a back-up tube again!!

Tea Tree toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best toothpaste I've ever tried. My husband and I have noticed less "grit" and "film" on our teeth than what we experienced with Crest and similar products. My husband also has less tooth sensitivity.

Gentle care for sensitive gums

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste. It has good texture, a pleasant herbal/wintergreen flavor, and the neem and tea tree oil combination is great for my previously bleeding and sensitive gums. It cleans gently, and my mouth always feels refreshed for hours.

not natural at all

Posted by 5266485602556488558 on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, but not so nice ingredients - sodium coco-sulfate which is the same as SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate). will not buy again

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste if you like tea tree...I happen to! Feels like you are really getting the teeth clean and know that the ingredients are wonderful.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the foam it does and it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good. Though I think it cleans teeth nicely.

Easy on the gums

Posted by Reviewer3041150 on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My local Whole Foods Market no longer carries this product, which I've been using for six years. My mouth is very sensitive to standard toothpastes, and even to other "all-natural" dental products. This Desert Essence formulation with neem keeps my mouth happy and my teeth clean. I hope iherb will continue to stock it. I'd much rather shop on-line, anyway!

C. Cooper

Posted by Reviewer1114598 on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Nice light flavor. I am using this as a therapeutic addition for some dental issues and the tea tree oil and neem seems to be helping the gum issues. Also a great price for the size of the tube!

oil neem toothpaste