GBP

Amazing product

Posted by Eaven85 on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. I have noticed dramatic difference to my skin and nails after having taken it for a month. I am using it together with Hyaluronic Acid.

Good Product....Big Size ($10 OFF ANY Purchase today, see coupon in my profile)

Posted by HerbalGarden on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well though these are only 500mg and not 1000 mg like most others. Use my coupon code, found in my profile, for $10 off and free shipping on any new purchase today.

Exellent product

Posted by 5050968036455382867 on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Simple collagen without any additional things. You can see the result on your skin in a few days. It is good for joints also

Good food

Posted by 5692822264336218024 on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my help, skin and hair were better

Hmmm

Posted by Northernlights on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think the price is reasonable and the capsule size is not big, easy to swallow. I tried this for 2 weeks, unfortunately it made it me break out not only on my back and chest but also on my neck as well. I stopped taking it, have gone back to Neocell Super C. It seems to have great reviews so I guess it’s just my finicky skin.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for my knee - I have osteoarthritis, but after two weeks at half the dose (2 pills twice a day) only my fine lines have improved. Almost completely filled in. I plan to try a full dose regimen of 4 pills twice a day soon. I want to build up just in case it interacts with my prescription medications. But I am happy that it is making skin look more youthful.

Better than Neocell Super C type 1 & 3

Posted by 5431718151715810834 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having been taking 3 weeks, I found my skin is firmer & bounding! Yet both Dr Best and Neocell Super C collagen type 1 & 3 brought me the size effects of  stomach bloatedness (i alr added vit c to help for digestion) and lose appetite.   However,  I prefer Dr Best than Neocell, though DB's result may be slightly slower than Neocell,  yet still saw my skin better.  Neocell's, u may see the result within few days YET it made me very ill, fatigued n weak after taking 2 weeks -  I got serious headache, fat face, hard to  breath,..etc.. (u may see my review on Neocell) until I was very scared,  I stopped it at once and threw away 2 bottles of Neocell (another bottle for my sis)   I am not against Neocell's!  why I tried Neocell first becos I read many good reviews abt this brand,  however, it didn't work on me and caused me to fear, I believe it's the "sulfite" in their collagen that's caused me all these scary side effects!  Now I m still on Dr Best, I only felt stomach upset n lose appetite,  but as long aa it is disgusted (aft 30-45mins),   my stomach will be back to normal.  As for skin, yes, saw improvement. I will update more aft finished one bottle. However, I may go back to Japanese fish collagen which gave me no side effects.  You may surprise the most obvious result that i saw n experienced my skin improvement is not collagen but Phytoceramides. (u may see my review on this).

Doctor's Best Collagen Type 1 & 3.

Posted by 5680914781262702218 on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Value for money.

good

Posted by AnnMarieTvorojku on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

after use can be (maby) a pain in the abdomen

I love it