GB

6,035
1,159
Posted on May 11, 2022
It works!

Very good quality. Immediately felt the result. Simple and good way to improve digestion, especially in the combination of: (1)Digestive enzymes (2)Sunflower lecithin (3)Pepcine (by brand Doctors Best) As a nice bonus, it improved my mood as well. Please press the like if you liked this review 👍

7ac88ebb-ba90-4aa0-8dfc-df45d32e9cb6
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Amylase perfectly breaks down foods high in carbohydrates (for example, potatoes, rice), protease, bromelain (derived from pineapple), papain helps digest proteins, lipase for lipid breakdown, etc., these capsules contain everything you need for high-quality digestion! Therefore, if you suffer from bloating, a feeling of heaviness, indigestibility of food, then these enzymes will definitely suit you. They act literally within 30-40 minutes after taking! I recommend to everyone and I will order it again and again!

73b71abf-a1f2-4ba9-81bb-c53b6a17d65d
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have bought the Doctors Best HCL and that works very well and of a great quality, so I order the digestive enzymes to help with my gut problem. Its composition of ingredients works very well with my stomach, after two dosage I took in a day, I could feel the difference in my stomach and my belly fat has been slightly reduced visibly. I am amazed that it works right away. I will continue using this brand to see if it's helping my bloating problem. Fingers crossed.

5b571f36-ddb2-4c45-a938-dd0f4561fd23
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The capsules are medium-sized and easy to swallow. They don't have any specific taste, but they carry a light smell that is not unpleasant. I find this product to be relatively effective. It's definitely better than the digestive enzymes of other brands. Still, I think the enzymes of "NOW Foods" are a little bit more beneficial.

ef3811c6-d5a1-4363-83f2-aa701c18a7af
a7a9b5cf-9a2b-4ded-8c69-7ddecc4de3c9
a0020709-23fa-4dcd-9cd3-bcf0a508a65a
Posted on May 10, 2022

My meals consist mainly of vegetables and protein, and besides the enzymes which help break down protein and carbs (that other digestive enzymes also have), this product also contains additional enzymes to help break down especially the fiber in vegetables. I feel the difference especially when consuming cruciferous vegetables (which I love), I don’t feel as bloated and gassy. Plus point is that these caps don’t contain ingredients of animal origin.

3b2477d7-dac4-4456-a159-041a3a7b4697
14fba654-366c-4283-b3f8-0cac8f8ce8a7
682dc7ba-f61b-4cfc-97ff-dd8125081d37
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

2a5cb987-a51e-4402-bff0-25c5171a0344
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

These enzymes helped me digest my food so much better and the effects were noticeable as soon as I began using them. I take one just before the meal and another whilst eating and it really seems to help reduce gas, bloating and discomfort. Great brand with reliable products overall. iHerb has excellent delivery too with quick turnaround times and the goods always arrive in excellent condition. Definitely recommend these enzymes

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Hands down, the BEST digestive enzyme we've found so far for our vegan diet! We take it every night before dinner, and if the meal is particularly "airy," we'll take another one mid-meal, as a precaution :). So far, so good, with our summer meals of beans and veggies. Hope it's as effective this winter, when brassica (broccoli, cabbage, etc.) time rolls around.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I take these in turn with Now Foods Super Enzyme. According to the ingredient list, the Doctor's Best product has a better composition for meals with a lot of meat in them. So definitely a benefit for those living more on the carnivore or keto side of diet. I had been wondering if I can actually digest all of the meat I eat. I take one per meat only meal, have never tried more than that. Overall my gut loves them and I think they do make a difference. I don't need to eat as much as some people report on these kind of diets. Not when I take these anyways. And I stay sated longer. Digestion is good also. So, they get a thumbs up from me. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Top quality digestive enzyme. Although it is a bit pricey. I don't need it anymore, but it did help me during a rough patch as my gut was recovering from a case of severe gut dysbiosis. If there are foods that you struggle with eating this will help, however, I still can't eat legumes in large quantities without getting bloated. It does help with dairy and carbs alot though so keep that in mind. It is also potent, one a day with your heaviest meal is sufficient IMO.