Good in the Kitchen

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use this product for multiple uses such as dish washing, floor cleaning, wiping benches etc. I love the fact that it contains only natural ingredients and no toxic chemicals. One use for which it excels is hand washing. I work it up into a lovely creamy lather and massage it into my hands. This is a super fatted soap which means excess fats have been used in its production and when used as a hand soap, this excess means it will moisturise your hands. I find I no longer need to use moisturiser on my hands. If using it in a soap dispenser though it needs to be diluted one part soap to two parts water otherwise this concentrated soap will clog the dispenser. The Lavender Dr Bronner's liquid soap is our preference for use in the kitchen due to the disinfectant properties of lavender.

Dr Bronners Magic Soaps, Hemp Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and allows me to minimise the number of products I hold in my house as we use this product for showering, all soap dispensers (mixed with water), spot spraying washing (1/4 Bronners to 3/4 water & rub with brush), and in the washing machine. Does a fantastic job with washing and doesnt foam excessively for my front loader. Two big squirts is all you need for a full load. Only draw back is the cost of buying it from America and shipping to NZ.

Excellent product with a wonderful lavender scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product, a pity it has been discontinued.

great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't find this larger size locally. We use this to refill our self-foaming KMF soap pump 1 part to 6 parts water.

wonderful soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. It smells like real lavender. It is concentrated, so you just need to use a little bit. And its good for your skin, too.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this soap! I use it as a body wash. It can be slightly drying but I already have dry skin. Just moisturize after :) It leaves a lingering scent of lavender on the skin and leaves you squeaky clean!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love Dr.Bronner products! Clean and safe!

My family fave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best soap

Great for everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And smells amazing! This just goes on and on... we use it for pretty much everything as we make our own cleaners. Washing, dishes, floors, carpet, windows, bathroom... EVERYTHING!

Dr Bronner's magic soap hemp lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just love this soap. I use it for hand soap and shampoo and diluted with water for a spray for the kitchen clean up. I enjoy the scent of Lavender and will continue to replace this bottle when ever it is empty.